Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Opinions? HSH Duckling Incubator Play Set

  1. #11
    Inactive Member PhDfamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have it, but havne't gotten it out for DD yet. (I bought her so much HHS stuff I am spacing it out.)

    My favorite HHS things are the activity center and the flower pot desks (desks are sold out, and wouldn't fit 18 dolls, but the activity talble would be great for them.)

  2. #12
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know! We ordered the activity board, it is so NICE! Wow! I would hate to see anyone pass it up. It is terrific, and so big!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •